Puff Pastry Plum Tarts Recipe
This is a super easy and quick dessert recipe that you can whip up in an instant. If you prefer to use home made puff pastry then it will be even better!
Puff Pastry Plum Tarts
- 1 block ready made puff pastry
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp mixed spice
- 5-6 plums stone removed and sliced
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6
- Roll out the puff pastry into a large rectangle about 0.5cm thick
- Cut the puff pastry into six smaller rectangles and place on a greased baking tray.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar and mixed spice and then spread over the puff pastry rectangles evenly.
- Arrange the plum slices over the pastry and cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle over a little sugar
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until the pastry has puffed up and browned.
- Serve warm
I hope you enjoy this recipe – don’t forget you can print it off to keep forever!
If you would like to receive more recipes then sign up for my Newsletter.
If you have a bit of a sweet tooth you might also like my Fruit’n’nut Chocolate Energy Slice Recipe