With the days lengthening into the evenings and tiny lambs skipping in the fields near our house, I can finally begin to believe that Spring is on it’s way. Salads are becoming more appealing and I’m trying to start switching to a lighter menu.
So, here’s my menu for this week:-
- Cajun Salmon with sweet potatoes and salad
- Spanish chicken and chorizo rice
- Moroccan meatballs with couscous or rice
- Spinach, egg and bacon pie with mashed potato and green vegies
- Roast Lamb with roasted potatoes, and vegetables
- Thai chicken triangles, potato wedges and salad
Let me know in the comments below if you feel ready for the change of season.
Please also like and share on social media below.