This week has been a really manic week – school plays, social engagements, kids afterschool activities, a close relative in hospital. All these factors have conspired to make a lot of late nights and juggling hard to keep balanced eating habits sustained.
It’s at times like this that I find a menu planner for the week really helps. I can come home and know exactly what I’m cooking, know I have all the ingredients and crack on. I’m much less likely to fall into the trap of wasting time waiting for a takeaway and use that time instead to cook a healthy meal at home.
So, here’s this weeks menu planner. I hope it helps to keep you sane this week!
- Cumin and garlic salmon with a avocado, sweetcorn and red pepper salsa, potato wedges and salad
- Sweet chilli and ginger pork stir fry with rice
- Mexican chicken with rice and tortilla chips
- Spicy Thai turkey burgers with salad
- Satay Pork stir fry with turmeric rice
- Homemade Lasagne
Please like and share this post on Facebook.
Have a wonderful week.