Hello everyone. Firstly, apologies for there being no menu planner last week, but it was half term and I was away. I managed to avoid doing too much cooking – just some homemade Tacos, a few takeaways and lots of meals at the pub!
Here’s this weeks meal planner for you:-
- Sweet and sour pork with rice and vegetables
- Cajun Salmon with sweet potato wedges and salad
- Seabass with sweetcorn salsa and creamy baked potatoes (I buy frozen seabass for this)
- Avocado and chicken parmigiana with mashed potatoes and stir fried vegetables
- Spicy Lamb meatballs, in a tomato sauce with linguine
- Homemade chicken korma and rice
- Sausage, eggs, chips and beans! (Yes, I know, not terribly healthy but it was a meal I could get the husband to cook as I was running the kids around until late! – life is all about balance)
I hope you have a super weekend.
Please like and share this post with your friends if you find it helpful.