I hope you are having a good week – no doubt many of you have children home for the half term. If they’re anything like mine, they are probably eating you out of house and home!!
Here’s a little activity I got mine to do with some satsumas ready for Halloween –
Here’s this week’s meal plan
- Creamy salmon pasta
- Pad Thai with prawns and chicken
- Chicken, ham and mushroom squares with salad
- Red pepper and chorizo quiche with salad
- Chicken saltimbocca spirali (chicken and twisted pasta)
- Sausages with balsamic onions, roasted tomatoes and potato and cauliflower mash
- Homemade Lasagne
I hope you have a super week and enjoy the count down to Halloween. I’m hoping to get a few more recipes out to you this week, so make sure you like and follow the New Leaf facebook page HERE.
Don’t forget you can also sign up for the regular free Newsletter HERE to get updates straight to your inbox.