Here’s my menu plan for this week. I hope it gives you some inspiration.
Start including more garlic in your dishes. It has lots of great health benefits such as:-
- it reduces cholesterol production in the liver and prevents cells from taking up cholesterol
- it improves blood flow through the small arteries by almost 50%.
- Studies suggest eating 28.8g a week of garlic can reduce your risk of colorectal cancer by 1/3 and stomach cancer by a 1/2 compared to those only eating 3.5g.
- garlic can help reduce the chance of catching a cold and reduce the duration of a cold.
My meals this week:-
- Stir fried pork and vegetables in black bean sauce with rice
- Cottage Pie
- Chicken korma curry and rice
- Spaghetti with prawns and tomato sauce
- Paprika pork steaks, potato wedges and green vegetables
- Roast Loin of pork with roast potatoes and vegetables
I hope you have a good week and I would love it if you could like and share my post on Facebook using the link below.