Gosh, another week has flown by but we have been counting down the days slightly in our house as it’s half term now – whoopee!!
Here’s my menu planner for this week. I hope it helps keep your life on an even keel.
- Chinese Roasted pork with stir-fried vegetables and rice
- Taco Tuesday! and salad
- Lamb Tagine with Jacket Potatoes and peas
- Chorizo and mushroom pasta
- Curried prawns with noodles
- Baked salmon, potato wedges and salad
- Creamy garlic and mushroom chicken with mashed potatoes and green vegetables
Have a fantastic week, especially if it is half term with you. Please like and share my post.