I hope you are having a wonderful Easter. My menu planner is late this week as we were enjoying family time and celebrating birthdays.
Here’s this weeks menu planner:-
- Five spice pork and almond stir fry with noodles or rice
- Sticky chicken, potato bake and salad
- White fish with a mango and tomato salsa, garlic bread and salad
- Cajun Chicken, mushroom and pine nut pilaf and salad
- Paprika pork steaks with rice and steamed greens
- Parmesan crusted salmon, sweet potato wedges and salad
I hope you have a wonderful Easter Break.
If you follow and like my page on Facebook, I sometimes post photos of the meals we make to give you a bit more inspiration.
Please share with any friends who you think may enjoy some Menu inspiration.